OP-RC 1a mobile operating system
Operate in areas of conflict in cleanroom conditions
The Weiss OP-RC 1a mobile operating system, enables users to operate under cleanroom conditions safely even in extreme climates e.g. traditional operating theatres. The system consists of tents, mobile climate and cleanroom systems that are quick and easy to assemble and dismantle.
A particular feature of the cleanroom is the laminar flow unit - directed airflow from the clean area to the impure area is achieved thanks to over pressure in the clean room. The lightweight laminar flow unit is made of textile and is therefore suitable for mobile use.
Clean air with a high level of temperature stability circulates with a uniform air speed. Therefore, the high accuracy in the work space is independent of the ambient climate conditions, such as extreme cold, heat or air moisture.
- Tested and certified under DIN 1946-4-2008-12
- Easy and quick to assemble and dismantle
- Highly mobile due to low transportation volume
- For use in temperature range -40 to +60°C
- Resists moisture, snow, sand and storms as well as extreme climatic conditions
- Clean air with a high level of temperature stability and uniform air speed
- Textile laminar-flow plenum
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- It is also possible to sterilise laminar-flow plenum to 130°C
- Over pressure in operating room, hence directed airflow from the clean area to the impure area
- High proportion of fresh air, hence high air exchange rate
- F5, F7, H13 filter levels
Mobile Clean Room Surgical Tent System Series OP-RC 1a from Schall/Weiss is an essential military and disaster prevention equipment. Compact, indestructible, easy and quick to install, 100% reliable and simple to operate, it shows its strength particularly in situations where it is necessary to combat extreme climatic conditions.
ASK A QUICK QUESTION
- Components of the certified clean-room system solution include a spacious surgical tent (8m x 6m workspace) with integrated air distribution and a laminar-flow plenum as well as two extra tents (8m x 6m each) used as airlocks and room for technical equipment.
- The airlock system is able to keep an overpressure against atmosphere in the surgical tent of 100 Pa to 200Pa.
- The mobile air conditioning and filtration systems supply fresh air filtered by an integrated two-stage filter arrangement. They are installed outside the tents and are connected by insulated air hoses to HEPA filter boxes (as 3rd filter stage), which are placed inside the airlock tents.
- Re-circulating air modules equipped with HEPA filters are also installed in the airlock tents. Together with the fresh air supply, they provide over the integrated air distribution system the laminar-flow plenum with the required air volume.
- Very clean air at a highly consistent temperature is distributed by the laminar-flow plenum inside the surgical tent at a very steady air velocity.
- The laminar-flow system is stabilised by the air flow and weights as little as about 38 kg and has a footprint of 3.2m x 3.2m when fully inflated.
- A special panel heater system, engineered by Weiss Umwelttechnik, supports and improves the air flow from the laminar-flow system particularly at low outside temperatures.
- A very easy-to-operate control and service unit placed inside the surgical tent is used to regulate and control the entire Clean Room Surgical Tent System, OP-RC 1a.