RR ISO 7/8
Mobile clean room system according to ISO 14644
Mobile cleanroom for sensitive equipment
The Weiss RR ISO 7/8 mobile cleanroom has been designed as a workspace for maintenance and care and repair of components sensitive to dust such as optical devices. The system is approved in accordance with ISO 14644 and conforms to cleanroom class ISO 7/8. The system consists of tents, mobile air conditioning and cleanroom equipment.
A particular feature of the cleanroom is the laminar flow unit - directed airflow from the clean area to the impure area is achieved thanks to over pressure in the clean room. The lightweight laminar flow unit is made of textile and is therefore suitable for mobile use.
Clean air with a high level of temperature stability circulates with a uniform air speed. The high accuracy in the workspace is therefore independent of the ambient climate conditions, such as extreme cold, heat or air moisture.
- Clean room according to ISO class 7/8 achieved
- Easy and quick to assemble and dismantle
- Highly mobile due to low transportation volume
- For use in temperature range -40 to +60°C
- Resists moisture, snow, sand and storms as well as extreme climatic conditions
- Clean air with a high level of temperature stability and uniform air speed
- Textile laminar-flow plenum
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Also possible to sterilise laminar-flow plenum up to 130°C
- Over pressure in clean room, hence directed airflow from the clean area to the impure area
- High proportion of fresh air, hence high air exchange rate
- F5, F7, H13 filter levels
ASK A QUICK QUESTION
- Components of the certified clean-room system solution include a spacious surgical tent (8m x 6m workspace) with integrated air distribution and a laminar-flow plenum as well as two extra tents (8m x 6m each) used as airlocks and room for technical equipment.
- The airlock system is able to keep an overpressure against atmosphere in the clean-room tent of 100 Pa to 200Pa.
- The mobile air conditioning and filtration systems supply fresh air filtered by an integrated two-stage filter arrangement. They are installed outside the tents and are connected by insulated air hoses to HEPA filter boxes (as 3rd filter stage), which are placed inside the airlock tents.
- Re-circulating air modules equipped with HEPA filters are also installed in the airlock tents. Together with the fresh air supply, they provide over the integrated air distribution system the laminar-flow plenum with the required air volume.
- Very clean air at a highly consistent temperature is distributed by the laminar-flow plenum inside the clean-room tent at a very steady air velocity.
- The laminar-flow system is stabilised by the air flow and weights as little as about 38 kg and has a footprint of 3.2m x 3.2m when fully inflated.
- A special panel heater system, engineered by Weiss Umwelttechnik, supports and improves the air flow from the laminar-flow system particularly at low outside temperatures.
- A very easy-to-operate control and service unit placed inside the clean-room tent is used to regulate and control the entire clean-room System.