vötschtechnik Vacuum Heating and Drying Oven, VVT
Vacuum heating and drying ovens are used especially to gently dry temperature sensitive and easily decomposable materials and to dry components with a complex geometry. The generated vacuum lowers the boiling temperature for fluids and achieves a shorter drying time.
The vacuum heating and drying ovens in the VVT series are also available in explosion proof models.
ASK A QUICK QUESTION
- No oxidation due to the extremely low remaining oxygen content in the oven
- No turbulence for small, powdery products thanks to convection
- Recovery of evaporated fluids (e.g., solvents) with corresponding vacuum pump unit
- Consistent drying of moist matter with no formation of “skin or crusts”
- GMP- / FDA- compliant interior design for pharmaceutical uses