Protect your investment and ensure years of trouble free performance with a Maintenance contract from Simultech. Preventive Maintenance of your equipment significantly reduces the risk of breakdown and prevents small problems from becoming costly repairs.
Simultech’s has over 20 years of technical expertise maintaining and servicing test chambers. This vast experience combined with full manufacturer factory training is invaluable, allowing our team to be able to properly service your chambers.
Our technicians are the specialists in maintaining our test chambers and it is this intimate knowledge that helps guarantee years of stress free and reliable operation. All chambers serviced receive full factory level service and only WeissTechnik spare parts are used.
Some of the key service components of our service visit include:
- Full end to end service covering all components of the chamber including refrigeration, electronics and mechanical components.
- Full leak testing of the refrigeration system
- Relative Humidity and Temperature calibration checks and adjustment if required
- Upgrade of chamber firmware as it becomes available from the manufacturer
- Instant availability of consumable parts as well as full access to our service centre which stocks an extensive inventory of spare parts.
- A single point service provider, there is no need to deal with multiple parties as all work is handled by Simultech Australia.
Simultech provides a comprehensive range of maintenance contracts and services to suit all equipment types and applications. Read our article on why you should consider a maintenance contract and then contact your Service Team today to enquire as to how we can support you.