EMC Test Chambers, LabEvent
Ensure your products can be used within an electromagnetic environment where interference susceptibility is common and without interfering with the environment in an impermissible manner with an EMC Test Chamber – you can be confident your products feature electromagnetic compatibility and pass these assurances on to your customers.
You can examine the effect of temperature on your items and take advantage of optimal shielding effectiveness during your EMC tests.
The LabEvent EMC aboratory test chambers allow you to test your product when exposed to certain temperature and humidity conditions between -40°C and +180°C.
These chambers are available in 20, 110 and 210ltr volumes.
Features of EMC Test Chambers:
ASK A QUICK QUESTION
- EMC protection >50 db in the range 0.5 - 3.0 GHz
- Preparations for customer-specific plug board
- Operating/programming by 18 cm touch screen interface
- Onboard web server for remote monitoring and control via Intranet or internet
- Ethernet 100/1000 Megabit
- Onboard data storage via USB data key or full historical and data reporting capability using S!MPATI 4.7.
- New, eco-friendly refrigerant R449A with low Global Warming Potential
- Three level product and chamber protection using software temperature limits, independent adjustable temperature limiter with independent temperature sensor and independent chamber cut out using an over temperature protection fuse.
- Test space construction – polished stainless steel
- CE electrical and mechanical safety approval